Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year, folks!
It's amazing how fast time flies...
It's an all right 2006 for me. Can't expect all great things to happen, right? Every good stuff recovered every shit that happened to me. I'm grateful that I'm still here and this also means that i'd survived all the odds for the past couple of years. More obstacles are coming towards me, definitely. But I will overcome them as long as i keep my sanity on check... and i will prevail!
To start the ball's rolling, my 2007 will start with a new adventure: I GOT THE JOB!
Yes, the efforts and patience have finally paid off. I'll start the language analyst job in mid Jan.
And I'm excited, y'all. =oD
As for Maya (my sis), she didn't get the cabin crew job but she would be starting a better job at the airport towards end of Jan. I guess we both would have a much better year this year, hopefully.
Aight. Besides working harder and exercise more, I absolutely to need to do some soul searching this year. Weird moments had occurred to me several times this year, which always ended up feeling blue and, subsequently, confused. I was so engrossed about what's going on around me until i forgot about myself.
So, peeps, pardon me if you feel like i'm alienated myself from you. It's never been my intention to offend anyone's feelings.
All right. Enough worrying of my agendas. I hope you guys have a marvellous 2007 and my best wishes for everything you do.
Cheers!
2:44 PM; unforgotten.Y
The_Lady.
IDA
23 yrs old Scorpio, water is the mystical element. Not particularly loquacious and more complicated than my superficial.
%theLOVES;
IDA loves ROCK MUSIC (emo, gothic, punk...), playing my guitar, in-line skating, watching movies (supernatural, action, thriller, humour, horror...),
swimming, kayaking, reading (all marvellous creations by jk rowling, dan brown, jrr tolkien), writing poems & lyrics, collecting movie posters, prison break, supernatural, charmed, smallville, csi,
BLEACH!!!
%theHATES;
SHE loathes hypocrites, pple who easily jump into conclusion, thick-skin,
bimbos,duh! (yuck!)