Saturday, August 12, 2006
Sometimes I wonder what did I ever do in the past
to deserve to get
the undesirable mishaps
that I face today
The home
that I'd always thought perfect
turned out to be a deceit.
A denial
is the life
that I've been living in
that I've been holding on to.
but...
It's a waste of time!
Like grasping water in your hand
What am I going to do?
God, help me...
12:01 AM; unforgotten.Y
The_Lady.
IDA
23 yrs old Scorpio, water is the mystical element. Not particularly loquacious and more complicated than my superficial.
%theLOVES;
IDA loves ROCK MUSIC (emo, gothic, punk...), playing my guitar, in-line skating, watching movies (supernatural, action, thriller, humour, horror...),
swimming, kayaking, reading (all marvellous creations by jk rowling, dan brown, jrr tolkien), writing poems & lyrics, collecting movie posters, prison break, supernatural, charmed, smallville, csi,
BLEACH!!!
%theHATES;
SHE loathes hypocrites, pple who easily jump into conclusion, thick-skin,
bimbos,duh! (yuck!)