Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Gosh... The weather is damn hot and yet i feel cold.
I think i'm going to have fever-- again?! =o(
Anyway, I've done with the new layout but i'm still not fully satisfied. Hmmm... Did i miss something?
But what hor? haiz...
I'm really looking forward to Friday cos Dan and I are going to watch a legendary guitarist performs at Esplanade and he is Mr John Williams. You might heard his name from somewhere and, I say, you did. He's the one composed film soundtracks of renowned movies like Star Wars, Home Alone, Harry Potter and Memoirs of a Geisha. This is once in a lifetime experience for a guitar enthusiast, like myself, to catch him live. But, should i take an off-day on that day or work half-day? Arh... I decide later lah. =P
Speaking of guitar, my hands were a bit stiff while playing " Street Spirit" just now. I haven't played for a quite while now... Too tired to do anything else after work.
okay... YAWN... off to bed now! Au Revoir
10:26 PM; unforgotten.Y
The_Lady.
IDA
23 yrs old Scorpio, water is the mystical element. Not particularly loquacious and more complicated than my superficial.
%theLOVES;
IDA loves ROCK MUSIC (emo, gothic, punk...), playing my guitar, in-line skating, watching movies (supernatural, action, thriller, humour, horror...),
swimming, kayaking, reading (all marvellous creations by jk rowling, dan brown, jrr tolkien), writing poems & lyrics, collecting movie posters, prison break, supernatural, charmed, smallville, csi,
BLEACH!!!
%theHATES;
SHE loathes hypocrites, pple who easily jump into conclusion, thick-skin,
bimbos,duh! (yuck!)