God! One problem to another! Now the monitor is asking for a replacement. Have to borrow maya's (my sis) monitor but the view is really bad too...
Looks like I have to starve some days at work to get a new monitor-- Sony E005-NW mp3 player has to wait. haiz...
Anyway, tuition with maryam, my cousin, commenced today. Met her at hougang library and a lot of things have changed since the last time I was there, which was almost a decade ago...hmmm. that's long...
Since graduated from jc, i feel like i fall sick easily, especially flu and cough; once i drink a cold beverage, that's it! I'll get flu in a couple of days.
Man! I want my really toned-up body during secondary school back...!
I've got to start exercising before my body deteriorates without me realising it...
But how can i go jogging without creeps/perverts around here bugging me?! =o(
On wednesday, I'd been asked to move and sit with the rest of the temp girls at work. After almost 9 months working there, now i can remember all their names: Shakinah, Rizwah, Dhalia, Kak Zarina, Kak Halimah, Zuraidah, jalan dah! haha...
Well, there's just one let down sitting with them: i'm always the last one to go home after an hour or a half they've left. Bugger! =o/
I've started to send out resumes to get a better job opportunity from somewhere here on the island... I just hope i could get a hold of good one by sept, just in time for fasting month...
Insya Allah....fingers cross
I'm going to my cousin's wedding tmr, or rather later in the afternoon. Finally, Kak Yana is walking down the aisle. I'm a bit lazy... But me don't wanna see mom's long face. So, i go...
Gosh, I miss Dan...