Saturday, June 10, 2006
Ah... i'm so tired cos i've been wearing high heels to work. =P But it's good cos i won't have difficulty in falling asleep at the end of the day.
Anyway, I went to watch John Williams last night at Esplanade Concert Hall. The hall was massive! And the turnout was more than I'd expected.
I was in awe all the time when Mr Williams was performing; watching his "supersonic" fingers changed from one note to another was like WOW!
Hmmm... If only I could tap his talent into skillful potion and drink it... =D
His partner, Mr Richard Harvey, a very talented and absolutely comical, was as enticing too. He played over 20 musical instruments of all sorts and, i have to say, some of them looked really weird. To be honest, I have never heard of this guy and my main reason for buying this concert tix was because of John Williams. But Mr Harvey had put a spell on me! The instruments he played were magical and some of the pieces were kind of bring you to... like in Robin Hood's time.
Overall, the show was satisfying and highly entertaining. John Williams and Richard Harvey are truly a perfect duo! Ah... I'm so glad i went for the concert and Dan enjoyed it too!
Okay. From now on, I wanna brush up my guitar skill...
Oh. I haven't done my laundry. Damn!
12:28 PM; unforgotten.Y
The_Lady.
IDA
23 yrs old Scorpio, water is the mystical element. Not particularly loquacious and more complicated than my superficial.
%theLOVES;
IDA loves ROCK MUSIC (emo, gothic, punk...), playing my guitar, in-line skating, watching movies (supernatural, action, thriller, humour, horror...),
swimming, kayaking, reading (all marvellous creations by jk rowling, dan brown, jrr tolkien), writing poems & lyrics, collecting movie posters, prison break, supernatural, charmed, smallville, csi,
BLEACH!!!
%theHATES;
SHE loathes hypocrites, pple who easily jump into conclusion, thick-skin,
bimbos,duh! (yuck!)