Tuesday, October 04, 2005
Feeling sick and woozy when i arrived at work this morning and so, I asked permission from catherine, my boss, to go off early. Wishing I could go home straight after that but I had yet to collect my cheque from eugene at cerrefour. Thus, i dragged my feet to suntec and collect my salary. I didn't hang around to meet my friends because i felt really sick. So i came here, cyber cafe at marina square, to rest for a while and update my blog and read my dearest Dan's blog...
Yes I know some of you must be wondering why i went to take my cheque at carrefour. The thing is I'm working at a new place now, SLA, since last Monday. The work is all right but it's a quite dull but it is much better than working at carrefour...
Just celebrated first aniversary with Dan last weekend. It had been a wonderful year with him.
And baby...
"Thanx for being there for me through thick and thin. I love you so much..."
Aight. I better make a move now. Need to bank in my money...
Ciao.
P.S: Thanx for the gift, baby. I LOVE IT!!! Muackz.
And I've read your blog. It's really beautiful... I'm really touched...
Love You Always, Dan...
4:19 AM; unforgotten.Y
The_Lady.
IDA
23 yrs old Scorpio, water is the mystical element. Not particularly loquacious and more complicated than my superficial.
%theLOVES;
IDA loves ROCK MUSIC (emo, gothic, punk...), playing my guitar, in-line skating, watching movies (supernatural, action, thriller, humour, horror...),
swimming, kayaking, reading (all marvellous creations by jk rowling, dan brown, jrr tolkien), writing poems & lyrics, collecting movie posters, prison break, supernatural, charmed, smallville, csi,
BLEACH!!!
%theHATES;
SHE loathes hypocrites, pple who easily jump into conclusion, thick-skin,
bimbos,duh! (yuck!)