Sunday, September 18, 2005
Yeah. It's Saturday afternoon and you must be wondering what the hell am i doing in a cyber cafe when i'm supposed to be at work?!
Well, i've been sicked since 3 days ago and despite of my health, i still drag my butt out of my house and go to work. However, when i reached Suntec, i started to feel nausea and puke in one of the unlucky cubicles. So i decided to turn back, make a call to the office and rest here in the cyber cafe at Marina Square for a while.
I bet Dan is going to be mad at me when he reads this... i'm sorry Sayang...
Anyway, mom told me yesterday that my sis complained to Bik Wati (mom's youngest sis) that she favoured me more than her. I found it funny... Wanna know why? Mom prepares her food, irons her uniform and even washes her clothes sometimes almost everyday while i do my own chores by myself,
myself... And yet she said mom favoured me. Haiz. Whatever lah... All i hope she contributes to the family, which she hasn't been doing for many years. That's all... Wonder if she could ever cope if she's in my shoes, always worrying and carrying that stupid secret which i have to bring it to my grave...Argh!!!
Well, i'm still feeling weak and a bit nausea right now. Nevertheless, i'm going to make a move in 10 min. i'll walk slowly. Don't worry guys...
I have a job appointment on Monday at Is's cousin's workplace. I hope I'm able to nail it. I really wanna get out of Carrefour ASAP, before end of the month. Insya Allah...
To my dearest Dan:
"Happy Advanced One Year Anniversary! Muackz... I Love You Always..."
2:43 AM; unforgotten.Y
The_Lady.
IDA
23 yrs old Scorpio, water is the mystical element. Not particularly loquacious and more complicated than my superficial.
%theLOVES;
IDA loves ROCK MUSIC (emo, gothic, punk...), playing my guitar, in-line skating, watching movies (supernatural, action, thriller, humour, horror...),
swimming, kayaking, reading (all marvellous creations by jk rowling, dan brown, jrr tolkien), writing poems & lyrics, collecting movie posters, prison break, supernatural, charmed, smallville, csi,
BLEACH!!!
%theHATES;
SHE loathes hypocrites, pple who easily jump into conclusion, thick-skin,
bimbos,duh! (yuck!)