Friday, September 23, 2005
Hey peeps...
Guess what? I got the job! WOOHOO!!! My first day will be on Monday. It's a desk job but i'm working there as a temporary full-time. It's at Tanjong Pagar. Ah... Thank Goodness!
And many thanx to Is and her cousin, Ros. *wink wink*
Ah... I can't believe i'm finally getting out of Carrefour. My colleagues, including my boss, seemed sad about me leaving...hmmm. well...
Anyway, my one year anniversary with Dan is coming soon. Can't believe it... But i am grateful to find Dan. And i will love and cherish him from the bottom of my heart...
To My Dearest Boyfriend, Dan:
I Love You... ;o)
7:03 AM; unforgotten.Y
The_Lady.
IDA
23 yrs old Scorpio, water is the mystical element. Not particularly loquacious and more complicated than my superficial.
%theLOVES;
IDA loves ROCK MUSIC (emo, gothic, punk...), playing my guitar, in-line skating, watching movies (supernatural, action, thriller, humour, horror...),
swimming, kayaking, reading (all marvellous creations by jk rowling, dan brown, jrr tolkien), writing poems & lyrics, collecting movie posters, prison break, supernatural, charmed, smallville, csi,
BLEACH!!!
%theHATES;
SHE loathes hypocrites, pple who easily jump into conclusion, thick-skin,
bimbos,duh! (yuck!)