Tuesday, September 06, 2005
Hello folks!
I'm at cyber cafe right now, the one at marina square. I can't access to internet at home anymore and so, here i am, updating with my "what's up" and what has been happening in my life.
Went out with Islianah and Dan, a.k.a. "baby strawberry" hehehe..., on Sunday. We watched
Valiant, very cute movie. It had been really fun, i had a great time. Should hang out again huh?
We the "3 Kuniangs"! Haha...
Anyway, Is msg me today about a job vacancy at her cousin's workplace, Singapore Land Authority (SLA). It's a temporary job but at the moment, I guess i don't really mind. Just wanna get out of carrefour... i hope i could get it.
I've started studying A level Maths. Oh God! I didn't realise how rusty my brain had become. Yes i do give tuition to my younger nieces sometimes but they're still in primary and lower secaondaary schools. I've got to brush up my maths because i'm thinking of giving serious tuition during weekends, even after i get a new job...
To my lovely boyfriend, "Baby Strawberry" (hehe....), Danial:
Happy Birthday Dear... May He blesses you with lots of prosperity and good health. I Love You Very Much and you know that right? I'm really glad that i replied your very first msg that you sent to me about one year ago ;o) I Will Always Be Here For You... Muackz!
6:50 PM; unforgotten.Y
The_Lady.
IDA
23 yrs old Scorpio, water is the mystical element. Not particularly loquacious and more complicated than my superficial.
%theLOVES;
IDA loves ROCK MUSIC (emo, gothic, punk...), playing my guitar, in-line skating, watching movies (supernatural, action, thriller, humour, horror...),
swimming, kayaking, reading (all marvellous creations by jk rowling, dan brown, jrr tolkien), writing poems & lyrics, collecting movie posters, prison break, supernatural, charmed, smallville, csi,
BLEACH!!!
%theHATES;
SHE loathes hypocrites, pple who easily jump into conclusion, thick-skin,
bimbos,duh! (yuck!)