Thursday, August 25, 2005
Hey guys...
Sorry for not updating for so long. I'd been feeling ill and trying to overcome my downs that had been haunting me for over a year now and disappointments for still not getting a new job, it has been more than a month now... Just can't stand working there anymore. Just wanna get out of "that" place asap. Haiz...
Anyway, I went out with Rasyidah and Misha yesterday afternoon. It was great to finally able to hang out with my school friends and do some catching ups. Went to watch 'The Maid' and sat at Starbucks after that. Girls, if you reading this, I am really happy to see you both after such a long time and thanx for hearing me out. It was hard for me to share "it" with anyone but I felt relieved after telling you. Cos i know i can trust you girls...
As for the others, i hope we can hang out sometimes. I know we're all busy with our own schedule but let's try, Aight? oh ya , and always keep in touch...
To my dearest boyfriend, Dan:
I will always love you and be there in your heart. Remember that... And we'll get through all the hardships that we have to face as long as we're keeping the faith, trust all our hearts to Him, the Almighty, and never quit to believe in each other. I love you...
Happy Advanced 11th Month Anniversary, Sayang...
3:43 PM; unforgotten.Y
The_Lady.
IDA
23 yrs old Scorpio, water is the mystical element. Not particularly loquacious and more complicated than my superficial.
%theLOVES;
IDA loves ROCK MUSIC (emo, gothic, punk...), playing my guitar, in-line skating, watching movies (supernatural, action, thriller, humour, horror...),
swimming, kayaking, reading (all marvellous creations by jk rowling, dan brown, jrr tolkien), writing poems & lyrics, collecting movie posters, prison break, supernatural, charmed, smallville, csi,
BLEACH!!!
%theHATES;
SHE loathes hypocrites, pple who easily jump into conclusion, thick-skin,
bimbos,duh! (yuck!)