Saturday, July 23, 2005
Hey there!
Sorry I didn't update my blog sooner than I should be. Have been reading the new Harry Potter book. I've managed to finish it on Wed and the verdict: Excellent! Very spooky and witty... but sadly, one of my favourite character died. *Sigh* I'm not going to tell who. Don't wanna spoil to those who're intending to read the book, do I?
Anyway, the job interview last week wasn't going that well. I screwed up the corresponding to a letter part (I had to go through some tests). Ah well,I've never been good in corresponding anyway. Well, the company hasn't called me for about a week now so I presume, they've already employed someone else. Hmm... never mind. The office looks kinda dingy anyway...
Nevertheless, I shan't dishearten and i won't give up. I've just sent my resumes online. Hopefully, I'm lucky this time. I've already decided to start saving money, as soon as i get a new, proper job, to take part-time diploma course in accountancy. After which, i will continue pursuing my goal to take a degree course. Insya Allah...
Haiz... I Miss You So Much, Dan.
Can't wait to see you...
7:28 AM; unforgotten.Y
The_Lady.
IDA
23 yrs old Scorpio, water is the mystical element. Not particularly loquacious and more complicated than my superficial.
%theLOVES;
IDA loves ROCK MUSIC (emo, gothic, punk...), playing my guitar, in-line skating, watching movies (supernatural, action, thriller, humour, horror...),
swimming, kayaking, reading (all marvellous creations by jk rowling, dan brown, jrr tolkien), writing poems & lyrics, collecting movie posters, prison break, supernatural, charmed, smallville, csi,
BLEACH!!!
%theHATES;
SHE loathes hypocrites, pple who easily jump into conclusion, thick-skin,
bimbos,duh! (yuck!)