Wednesday, July 13, 2005
All right.
Finally i get the layout for my new blog done. yay!
Anyway, you guys must be wondering what's been happening to me for the last couple of months. Well, first of all, although i had a hunch, i had been hoping to go to any of the local universities. Sadly, i hadn't been accepted. Again!
So... yah. I went through those feelings of fury, disappointment and hopelessness all over again.
Couldn't help it. One of my scariest deja vu i've ever had. Haiz.
But, life must go on...
So, now, i'm searching for admin job, hoping that I could save some money and take my degree. No more money from my folks. Gotta earn myself; independent...
Actually, I was supposed to go for a job interview today for accounts executive position at Keppel Rd. But the interviewer was on medical leave today and so it was postponed to tomorrow.
I really hope i get this job. Maybe i could get myself a good career with this company.
Who knows, right? *Fingers cross*
Hmmm... I miss Dan a lot since he starts working. And I can only meet him in two weeks time, or so... :o( *Sigh*
Well, luckily, there's one thing that can cheer me up this weekend. The new Harry Potter book, which will be released this coming Saturday. Woohoo!!!
But i have to be at work by 7am on Saturday.
Damn!
4:58 PM; unforgotten.Y
The_Lady.
IDA
23 yrs old Scorpio, water is the mystical element. Not particularly loquacious and more complicated than my superficial.
%theLOVES;
IDA loves ROCK MUSIC (emo, gothic, punk...), playing my guitar, in-line skating, watching movies (supernatural, action, thriller, humour, horror...),
swimming, kayaking, reading (all marvellous creations by jk rowling, dan brown, jrr tolkien), writing poems & lyrics, collecting movie posters, prison break, supernatural, charmed, smallville, csi,
BLEACH!!!
%theHATES;
SHE loathes hypocrites, pple who easily jump into conclusion, thick-skin,
bimbos,duh! (yuck!)